Saturday 6 June 2015

My Week...

What a wonderful week of adventures it has been! Every moment has been full, it's been a whirlwind! We've been to see two bands that were important to me as a teenager - Coal Chamber for sheer nostalgic value and the Manic Street Preachers because they will always have a place in my heart. 
There has been lots of making, I've been trying out itty-bitty crochet samples for something I have planned with a friend, and I've made lots of pretty button earrings for my shop (and for myself, I must admit that rather a lot of them came home with me...)as well as working on my toe-up socks which are very nearly done. There has been plenty of shopping, mostly summery clothes, although I did find myself a rather nice pink satchel, and I've spent lots of time with my lovely family. I also adopted a couple of woolly friends - two knitty gnomes and a little mouse. One of the gnomes will be going to live with my little sister, although she doesn't know it yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment